The main areas of support of the Erasmus+ programme (2014-2022) are the following:
- Learning mobility for individuals;
- Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices;
- Support for policy reform.
Daugavpils University manages learning mobility for individuals:
- Student mobility for studies;
- Student mobility for traineeship;
- Teaching staff mobility;
- Administrative staff mobility.
Incoming Teaching and Staff Training Mobility
– Copy of passport or identification card
– 2 passport size photos
– Transcript of records
– Learning agreement
13-125 Vienibas street,
Daugavpils, LV-5401, Latvia
Phone: +371 654 21606
15th of July for autumn semester
15th of November for spring semester
The academic year lasts 9 months starting on the 2nd of September and ending in the mid of June.
Academic year is divided into 2 semesters: